Rockport Releases Version 6 of Rockport System
Rockport is pleased to announce the release of version 6 of the Rockport System, which will expand its offering to Commercial Real Estate Lenders and Asset Managers.
Rockport 6 provides a host of new features to aid clients in controlling their commercial real estate assets. In the effort to continue to make things simpler, faster and easier, the release of Rockport 6 focuses on improving the user experience.
New features include:
- Enter the Rockport System from simple, easy-to-remember URL
- Analyze related data about individual loans with a single click
- Homepage: The homepage now allows a user to go directly to search and to dig in immediately to the data. Dashboards are still accessible and a link appears in the header.
- Unified Search: Search now enables users to find loans, loan groups, properties, portfolios and legal entities quickly and easily. Columns presented in the search can be sorted, both in ascending and descending order.
- Tree Navigation: Users can continue to find information on portfolios, loans and properties within the navigation tree. Additionally, users can now drill-down directly into the loans that make up a portfolio.
- Related Data: Related data is a new feature in Rockport 6 that allows a user to move between associated properties, loans and other items. This type of structure enables a user to hop around the application, instead of having to navigate in-and-out of loans solely through the navigation tree.
- Views: In everyday English, we often talk about putting on that hat to begin a job or a particular task. This concept provides a useful analogue in presenting the concept of a view. Views are the hats an individual might wear, and determine much of the workflow for the type of tasks one needs to perform. Views are flexible, but have direct application to a firm with multiple business units, each of whom need to see different slices of the data. One can imagine a single company, having multiple business units, each with their own view of the data. One of the views could provide several hundred fields for data collection (e.g. Standard), while a more specialized view (e.g. ASR) could be used just for reporting, or to share information with another business unit.
These and many more new features are available immediately, giving Rockport users an even higher level of convenience and efficiency in managing all of their CRE businesses.
Rockport was founded in the 1990's to provide tools to help solve the problems facing the Commercial Real Estate Industry. These tools have evolved into an enterprise web-based platform that gives institutions control over their Commercial Real Estate Assets and Portfolio Risk. Rockport's platform includes a comprehensive core database, scalable document repository, simple and configurable web interface, integrated Microsoft Excel underwriting model, powerful reporting, compliance functionality and secure hosting leveraging SAS 70 Type II certified datacenters with geographically dispersed backups.