Rockport Releases Version 7 of Underwriting Model
Rockport is pleased to announce the release of version 7 of the Rockport System Underwriting Model, which includes powerful new features for loan origination and analysis.
Rockport Underwriting Model 7 provides a host of new features, including:
- Enable Loan Sizing on any worksheet
- Formula Refresh
- Evaluate Formulas
- Trace Precedents/Dependents
- Freeze/Unfreeze Panes
- New Borrower Operating Statement Entry and Spreading Mechanism
- Added Instructions/Color Legend Panels
- Amortization Schedule
- Tenant-by-Tenant Rollover Assumptions
- Expanded Capital Available Calculator
- Rent Roll Analytics Sheet
- Shortcut keys for all major actions
These and many more new features are available immediately, giving Rockport Underwriting Model users an even more powerful tool with which to perform their analysis.
Rockport was founded in the 1990's to provide tools to help solve the problems facing the Commercial Real Estate Industry. These tools have evolved into an enterprise web-based platform that gives institutions control over their Commercial Real Estate Assets and Portfolio Risk. Rockport's platform includes a comprehensive core database, scalable document repository, simple and configurable web interface, integrated Microsoft Excel underwriting model, powerful reporting, compliance functionality and secure hosting leveraging SAS 70 Type II certified datacenters with geographically dispersed backups.